If your domain is registered on Google Domains, please follow these steps to setup your custom subdomain for your White Label account or to setup a custom subdomains for your extra users (Example: qr.mycompany.com or qr.mycustomer.com)
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- If you have multiple domains, click the name of the domain you want to create the CNAME for.
- From the Domain sidebar, on the left, click DNS
- Scroll down the page to the Custom resource records.
- From the Type list, select CNAME.
- In the Name field, enter the alias or host data portion of the CNAME record. We recommend using qr.
- In the TTL field, you can leave the default value.
- Enter qr.webapp-portal.com in the Data column.
Please note that depending on your registrar, it may take up to 24 hours until the domain points to our servers. I usually takes less than this.
Once the setup in done, you need to go to your qrd.by White Label admin dashboard and enter the subdomain you configured and set it as production domain.